Benway Johnston Insurance Benway Johnston Insurance Contact Us

To you, your condo is home. However, there are differences in the property insurance policies protecting stand-alone houses and condominiums. Most condo associations insure the condo structure and grounds, but it’s up to you to insure the property in your exclusive area, such as fixtures, appliances, floor tiles and carpeting. In addition, you are liable for injuries occurring in your unit and you could be held partially liable for any injuries occurring on the premises if the association is inadequately insured. Do you have enough coverage? Check your condo association bylaws. Or better still, bring them to us. We’ll help you determine what you need to be properly insured. For professional insurance advice, contact us at 603-432-3357.
Posted 5:40 PM

Tags: condo, insurance, nh,
Share |

No Comments

NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2013
  • 2012
  • 2011
  • 2010

View Mobile Version
Home Page About Us Services Partners Contact Us Fan Us on Facebook Connect on LinkedIn Follow Us on Twitter